Date(s) - Jun 04, 2014-Jun 08, 2014
Region: British Columbia
Institution: Naramata Centre
Contact: Glynis Wilson Boultbee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Connect with other ISW facilitators who share interests and passions;
- Compare notes on ISW practices, approaches, and tools with people from other institutions and with people who use ISW in other settings;
- Examine how technology can be used to enhance the ISW experience;
- (Re)examine the principles that underlie ISW, expanding our understanding of what we do and why we do it;
- Explore new directions in ISW that may expand the possibilities of our practice;
- Take time to reflect on our roles as teachers, facilitators, and human beings.
New Practitioner Bursary: The ISW Advisory Committee sponsors 5 bursaries for new facilitators who have been involved with ISW for 5 years or less and who have not attended a Spring or Fall Institute before. If you meet these criteria and register your intent to participate by April 5, 2014, you will be entered into a draw for $200 off the registration fee. Applicants will be advised of the status of their application by mid April to facilitate their planning.
35th Anniversary Pioneers : This year, the ISW Advisory Committee is offering participation in the Institute at a reduced rate for individuals who were involved in the early days of the ISW program. If you became an ISW facilitator prior to 1990, please indicate this on the registration form, and you will be sent further information. We look forward to having you join us to celebrate the 35th anniversary of the ISW!
Please plan to join us for what promises to be a fun, inspirational and engaging time with friends and colleagues in the ISW circle! For more information contact: Glynis Wilson Boultbee (email@example.com).
To register, please download the following form and submit via email to Mischa Makortoff (firstname.lastname@example.org).